Welcome to Inbound!
Inbound, LLC is registered in the CCR database. Our profile can be found by clicking the link.
Wildland Fire Suppression:
Inbound, LLC is formed of experienced wildland firefighters, friends and advisors. Our product is the people and equipment we provide to support our customers and the positive influence we try to leave wherever we are called. We have offices in Cave Junction, Oakridge, and Portland.
We primarily contract to fight fires in Oregon, but in past years we have provided fire fighting services in Idaho, Washington, California, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and Nevada as well. We also specialize in fuels reduction, including providing firewise assistance to land owners. We endeavor to provide highly trained and physically fit professionals with well maintained equipment. Our main market is related to forestry support activities with an emphasis in fire related projects to include: Wildland firefighting; piling and burning; prescribed burns; fuels reduction; Firewise compliance; burn area rehabilitation and other labor intensive forestry support activities. Fire fighting in Oregon and across the western United States continues to be primary focus, even as we diversify and expand into general contracting related activities.
We currently hold contracts to provide three Type 2 crews through the Oregon Department of Forestry, six Type 4 wildland fire engines and seven Type 6 engines through VIPR preseason agreements with the USDA Forest Service. In addition, we provide a chipper and six trucks with drivers on a call when needed basis. We also hold an IDIQ contract with the Bureau of Land Management to provide wildland fire engines in support of prescribed fire in Eugene and surrounding areas.
Licensed General Contractor:
Inbound, LLC is a licensed general contractor CCB number 185493. We perform commercial re-models, including framing, cabinetry, siding, painting, and small concrete projects. We can perform roofing repairs, window installations, insulation installation, flooring installation, and other similar projects.
Inbound, LLC is a Type 1 accredited assessor for firewise (SWO-080). We are part of implementing the Oregon Forestland-Urban Interface Fire Protection Act in Jackson and Josephine counties.
Additional Company Information
- Veterans Employment Preference
- 24/7 Availability and Response
- Portland 503-892-3663, Dillon Sanders, Managing Director
- Oakridge 541-514-7399, Jerry Cargil, Fire Operations Manager, STRC/E
- Eugene 541-514-7139, Larry Akerly, Fuels Specialist, Engine Boss/Crew Boss
- Lowell 541-782-1814, Ron Kintzley, Training Specialist/Crew Rep
- Eugene 541-232-1584, Adham Rowley, Engine Boss
- Bend 541-815-4224, Casey Brown, Engine Boss
- Eugene 541-606-9588, Kyle McCann, Crew Boss/Engine Boss
- Lowell 541-782-1814, Larry Kintzley, Training Specialist/Crew Rep
- Oakridge, 541-972-0155, Ross Nettleship, Crew Boss
- Oakridge, 541-359-7346, Chad Corwin, Engine Boss
- Eugene, 541-606-3644, Wes Nettleship, SRB-T, Faller 2, ICT5
- Eugene, 541-782-1814, Chris Cameron, Engine Boss
- Eugene, 541-782-1814, Dawn Lomsky, SRB-T, ICT5
- Oakridge, 541-554-9326, Gunny, Oregon Emergency Medical Trainers
Certifications and Memberships:
Inbound is owned and operated by a service connected disabled veteran (SDVOB)
Inbound is certified in the state of Oregon as an emerging small business, although we have been in business since 2004.
Inbound is a licensed general contractor in the state of Oregon
Inbound is a licensed farm/forest labor in the states of Oregon.
Inbound is a member of the Associated Oregon Loggers (AOL)
Inbound is a certified wildland fire suppression contractor by the National Wildfire Suppression Association
Inbound is a member of the Oregon Firefighter Contractor Association (OFCA)
Inbound is a member of the National Wildfire Suppression Association (NWSA)